May 17, 2014

books...

For anyone that knows me well the fact that I love to read is no shocker. I have literally read hundreds of books. Some I've loved and some not so much. I've cried, laughed, and once thrown my book across the room (I really did)...I have re-read favourites many times. I don't buy my books online because the experience of holding a book in my hands is something that only another book lover can appreciate. For this same reason I'm not sold on books I can read on my iPad. Selling or giving away a book I love is very difficult so (border-line hoarder?) I have too many books that I have sequestered onto my basement bookshelves. Anyway...I can go on and on...but here is a list of some (very few) of my favourites. As soon as I post this I will think of all the ones I should have included...


































Are there too many 'children's' books on this list? It is a list of some of my all time favourites...so yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Jeanette Winterson...great choice. luv her shit...

    ReplyDelete